Today were talking about: Continuing The Quest for Answers
Regardless of what information your seeking as long as the world keeps spinning science and technology will continue to expand. A closed door today may be the gateway to a new beginning tomorrow.
In this episode of CONNECTED with Mika Bradford we’re discussing:
- When do you quit looking for answers?
- Learning more about the history, bedside manner, education, the physician/companies why and purpose?
- Expecting the best outcome but preparing for the worst.
- How to seek out new services or providers and what questions do you ask?
- How long have they been in practice?
- Are they comfortable working with a team of providers?
- Continuing your pilgrimage.
- Holding onto hope.
- By signing up at connectedmikabradford.com and receive our monthly newsletter to learn what hot topics we will be discussing and the featured guest we have scheduled.
Our favorite part of recording our podcast each week is participating in the great conversations with you that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.