A conversation with: Mika Bradford
- Change Agent, Advocate, Podcaster
For over twenty years, Mika has been involved in grass-roots, regional, state and national initiatives focused on building resources and long-term solutions for people with chronic physical and behavioral health conditions.
Highlights from this conversation:
- Early warning signs
- Just when we thought everything was OK - the 9.0 hits
- Mayo Clinic
- Autism Reality
- Dear GOD - not the plan!
- The Blessings of Jacob
- Expect the Unexpected
- ABA Therapy - Applied Behavior Analysis
- A holistic approach to health issues
- Serving others through my acquired knowledge
- Making a Bigger Difference
Be sure to follow our Podcast
- By signing up at connectedmikabradford.com and receive our monthly newsletter to learn what hot topics we will be discussing and the featured guest we have scheduled.
Join in the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording our podcast each week is participating in the great conversations with you that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
Regardless of what information your seeking as long as the world keeps spinning science and technology will continue to expand. A closed door today may be the gateway to a new beginning tomorrow.